POSITIVE 89.3 CONTEST RULES
1. Positive 89.3 contests are open to all unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Positive 89.3 contests are open to U.S. Citizens, residents ONLY.
4. Employees of Positive 89.3, Bethesda Christian Broadcasting, it's agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest.
5. Winners agree to allow Positive 89.3 to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to Positive 89.3 may be recoreded and aired on Positive 89.3 without further notification or approval.
6. ALL prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
7. Positive 89.3 is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
8. Positive 89.3 may, due to availability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Positive 89.3 will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
9. All contest entries become the property of Positive 89.3. Positive 89.3 may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
11. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for eaach winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Positive 89.3, Bethesda Christian Broadcasting, it's agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from accemptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infrigement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
13. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Positive 89.3 is final.