POSITIVE FM CONTEST RULES
1. Positive FM contests are open to all unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Positive FM contests are open to U.S. Citizens, residents ONLY.
4. Employees of Positive FM, Bethesda Christian Broadcasting, it's agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest.
5. Winners agree to allow Positive FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to Positive FM may be recorded and aired on Positive FM without further notification or approval.
6. ALL prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
7. Positive FM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
8. Prizes or gifts not claimed after 45 days from initial notification will be considered forfeited.
9. In cases where prize is tied to an event and the winners do not attend the event, all portions of the prize will be forfeited.
10. Positive FM may, due to availability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Positive FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
11. All contest entries become the property of Positive FM. Positive FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
12. Positive FM is not responsible for problems with cell phone coverage and may, at it's discretion, disconnect a caller if the signal is not clear. Positive FM is not responsible for problems occuring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of any telephone line malfunction, the decision of Positive FM will be final.
13. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Positive FM, Bethesda Christian Broadcasting, it's agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infrigement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
15. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of Positive FM is final.